1. Explaining the problem
By phone, on our website or directly at our laboratory, you tell us about the problem you've encountered. We'll advise you for free.
2. Sending your device
min 3 h.
There's different ways for you to send your device:
- We send you a package by ExpressPost, that you send back to us (free of charge).
- A courier pick your device up at home within one hour.
- You send us your device on your own.
- You bring it at our laboratory in Neuchâtel.
3. Analysis of your device
As soon as we received the device, a Data Recovery specialist will analyse it in order to discover the kind of problem, the possibility of a data recovery and the costs.
If you agree with the costs, we'll do the repair and the data extraction as explain at pt. 4. If you don't agree, we'll stop the recovery process.
4. Repair and data extraction
min 1 day
We repair and change the deffective parts. We make then a bit-to-bit copy of your device, so we'll work on the copy and not on the original device.
We analyse this copy in order to extract your data, which we'll transfer on a new device.
5. You get your data back at home
min 3 h.
We send you the recovered data and keep in a safe the bit-to-bit copy for 14 days. In case you have any problem during this time, you can contact us at any time and we'll proceed to an another free extraction.